Monday, August 24, 2015

Owl Crate Unboxing!


As I'm sure many of you bookworms know already, there are tons and tons of Book Subscription sites you can go to, to order special items. Today my friends, I have for you the August Book Subscription for Owl Crate. I have seen many Booktubers talking about subscription boxes (mainly from the States) I am from Canada, so as you can tell It is a little different ordering wise as well as shipping as opposed to anyone from the US. Same goes to anyone else from other countries as well.

Owl Crate is located in Vancouver BC which is in Canada. They do ship internationally, and there are standard rates for shipping. They operate in US dollars (which of course my scattered brain didn't realize when I was charged for it..lol whoops!) and depending on where you are, you will receive them within 2-14 business days.

They always provide a book that has been published within 45 days from shipping. Now I call that Fresh!! Each month is something different, and you can never really know what is inside each box until it's delivered.... Or unless you follow other booktubers/bookstagramers who show off what they got! :) In each box you will receive:

  • The Hardcover book
  • A cute card explaining all the goodies inside
  • 3-5 Bookish Items
  • Generally a promotional bookmark, pin or signed bookplate from the author/publishers
So with that being said, lets get on with this months subscription!!

August Month: Mystery



Here is an overview of everything that I received in this month's subscription.








Now Getting more into depth about each item, and who they are from! Personally I'm more of a fan of Romance, But I can never pass up some Mystery.. I mean who has not read any Nancy Drew, or The Hardy Boys before?? Classics, and I'll be glad to get back into mystery again!



Custom Designed art print from Shaileyann Designs



Trouble Is A Friend Of Mine By: Stephanie Tromly



Nancy Drew Key Chain made By: Forever Always Designs
Promotional Bookmark and Pin





Sherlock Holmes Notebook
By: Unemployed Phliosopher's Guild
Sherlock Holmes Nail Decals By: Inspired Nails




Of Course I have to show the inside,
It deserves love too! Cute owl inside the box!




Awesome Card at the top of each box
Describing what's inside!





























So that is everything that I received from Owl Crate today!! If you are interested in all things books and book related, check them out. They have a lot of amazing things to offer each month and work with so many amazing people to make these boxes happen! P.S Their September Box just so happens to be Leading Ladies! ;)

So until next time, Keep Reading!
Your Graduated Bookworm :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top