My name is Morgan A and I'm and avid reader, and everyday bookworm.
I am fairly new to the book community, although I have been following other book lovers like Whittynovels, Readbyzoe, Theyabookwormblogger, and many more.
My love for books started in 2007 by reading only here and there. I started to get more into reading in 2009 during the summer, reading pretty much a book a day. My shelves have gone from only ten books to more than a few hundred (with many more on my ereader). I have not had all the time in the world with school, work, and friends and family to be reading books constantly (hey, life gets in the way!) but I do enjoy reading on my spare time, and find that when I have a great book in my hands, I tend to go into my own world and don't realize that life is moving on around me.
There are a lot of books out in the world, and some of them you may have read that I haven't, but my goal starting The Graduated Bookworm Blogger was to create an environment where enthusiastic readers could join together and spread their own thoughts in a positive and safe environment. I love the idea of giving my honest review of books, knowing that everyone is different and see books differently. I love helping out future authors get their books out there for people like you to read!
If you are wondering how I rate books, and write my reviews that are to come, here's what it is:
- Rating of books
- 1/5-Terrible and not worth the time
- 2/5-Okay but not my cup of tea
- 3/5-Good, but could be better
- 4/5-Really good but missing a little something
- 5/5-Amazing, and you need it NOW!
- Writing Reviews
- I try not to put any spoilers in it, although if it is part of a series, there will most likely be some of the previous book in it.
- I always put a synopsis of the book before I start my review
- I will have the page length and format of the book I am reviewing
I hope that you will come along for the ride of sharing reviews and opinions of books!